Monday 17 January 2011

Bin in trouble

You may find this surprising but we often get people going through the bins, they literally empty the contents, sometimes on a Monday we can’t open the fire exit which is very dangerous! I’ve caught them a few times, and told the police. Although once a police officer did approach me and ask if she could take a damaged ‘Lost the TV series – story book’ out of the bin I said yes in case she arrested me for saying no.

There have been times people have been found sleeping in the bins in fact once I heard 3 men were in one bin! Ive never had that though thankfully. I used to find lambrini bottles outside the back door like they were a gift, but always empty which was disappointing I don’t mind lambrini. Saying that I’ve been finding brandy bottles at my home in the back garden on my lavender plant and its quite a nice estate I can’t think who would drink Brandy and then throw the bottle in my garden!
I took a photo to give you an idea of what can greet me on a Monday morning, this is actually a good day it can be much worse than this!


For some reason we get a lot of knives donated, although once we had some guns- they were old ones and were just left in a brown paper Primark bag near the till, obviously I took them straight to the police station. I wrap the knives up in bubble wrap and hand them into the police too. These things are part of the job ... you just never know what to expect!

No comments:

Post a Comment