Tuesday 11 January 2011

All about couture

A few people have commented on the Airwick plug in! saying how lovely and clean it smells in the shop and one lady said how much she loved the shop and what a good job we was doing, and we like to hear that, makes us feel good J
One of the Volunteers Mum knitted me a Christmas jumper last year and I love it I wore it Christmas day, it’s a blue chunky knit with a 3D snowman, she’s very talented and with some of the wool we get donated in she is using it to make little ‘couture’ bobble hats with sequins and things on, here is a photo of Alan with some samples.
I love them actually, and I think it’s really nice she takes the time and effort to make these! I’ve priced them at £5 each and I don’t think that’s bad for a one off piece like these! You can keep warm and have the buzz of knowing nobody else will have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment