Wednesday 12 June 2013

Welcome back readers


First of all on behalf of everyone reading this I want to wish you a huge belated Happy New Year! Although we’re half way through it now so you may take it as premature Happy New Year for 2014!

In any case sorry I have taken my time in updating the blog, trust me lots has been going on and all very positive. Some of which I’ll share with you in the following weeks and I will try and dedicate myself to submitting more frequently and consistently.

We have all been REALLY busy! In the past year or so we have had a few new members to the team, a love story, introduction of GIFTAID, a new carpet, a visit from Viking FM & a re-tweet on Twitter from Jennifer Saunders - how cool is that?!
The power of Twitter it’s taking over the world. Did you know Autism Plus is on twitter? @autism_plus follow & spread the word! #wordup


We also recently had a successful Autism World Awareness day and as that was my last blog topic before my one year hiatus, so it is fitting to start it back on that! Oh and I promised you a love story I will get to that soon........Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment